Sales associate (vacation help, parttime, doordeweeks en in het weekend)
The Sales Associate’s overall responsibility is to provide a Guest Experience.
As a part of the overall role, there are 3 major areas of responsibility: People, Product and Place. Additionally there is the Influencer Program with the responsibility for the Guests and the Brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
● Demonstrates and ensures that they embody Fossil’s 5 Core Values.
● Creates a Guest Experience using selling skills and training materials.
● Participates and is fully engaged in Team Meeting and Training sessions.
● Knows the “Best Sellers” placement and selling stories.
● Takes part to execute all merchandising tasks; Floor sets and Plan-o-Gram (POG).Demonstrate Product Knowledge for all concepts.
● Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.) and expects the same of their team.
● Achieves personal selling goals at “M” Meets Expectation.
● Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), Multi% and Stores Conversion at “M” Meets Expectation.
● Performs operational tasks; Cash handling, overall Store Organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Passion for Guest service-outstanding communication skills.
● Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
● Flexible work schedule.
● Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
● This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.
● Basic Knowledge English (written and spoken).
Works on assignments that are routine or standardized in nature where limited judgment is required.
Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. May receives detailed instructions on all work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Fossil reserves the right to modify all elements of this position, including but not limited to duties/responsibilities, qualifications, physical requirements, work environment and compensation in whole or in part at any time.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.