Store Manager | Tommy Hilfiger (38 uur)
Summary of the position:
The Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability and creates store policies that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. Store manager must be able to have a forward thinking mindset when it comes to opportunities and threats and able to act accordingly.
Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Drive Sales to maximize profit goals by leading your store effectively.
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of store management, including: execution to company standards, all aspects of recruiting, hiring, training, customer service, visual merchandising, health & safety and store Operations.
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. (Verbal and written).
- Diploma in Retail Business or something similar. MBO and higher.
- Drives Sales through 100% execution of the company’s customer service standards.
- Delivers Sales Goals according to the company standards and strategic Plan.
- Promotes and uses product knowledge / training tools provided by the company.
- Executes visual merchandising directives to the company standards.
- Strong VM knowledge.
- Personnel responsibility (planning, assignment, coaching).
- Staff recruitment in agreement with the area manager.
- Recognizing and promoting talent in agreement with the area manager. Encourages and guides others to develop their skills and reach their full potential.
- Ensures that all Team Members are trained in the required skills.
- Personnel evaluation dialogues.
- Assisting HR with long-term sickness cases.
- Before assigning tasks, makes sure the Associate has the expertise and resources.
- Protect employees by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Flag problems to HR.
- Responsible for all trainees.
- Till tasks and admin
- Ensuring a smooth sales process
- Handling returns
- Merchandise and stockroom maintenance
- Active presentation of merchandise according to the VM Guidelines
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-throughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, sell through, and inventory levels. Communicate to the Areal manager what is driving sales results and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business.
- MS office knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with stock management systems, Staff scheduling, till systems and KPI performance systems.
- Ensures that entire team is receiving Training on a consistent basis. Turns every situation into a Training and Coaching opportunity.
- Leads by example, demonstrating ethical and trustworthy behavior.
- Speaks clearly to Customers and co-workers.
- Promotes an “open door” policy.
- Communicates in an open, candid manner.
- Promotes Teamwork.
- Listens carefully to what people say.
- Motivates Team through a positive and energized atmosphere.
- Addresses poor performance and conflict in a fair and professional manner.
- Required to stand during scheduled hours. Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, reaching, pulling and lifting weights of usually 2 – 14 kilos.
- Working rapidly, especially during peak sales periods to ensure that all customers are being serviced properly and store operations are being completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with customers and other associates, in person or by phone or email.
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related information and analyze data as required.
- Parttime (overdag)
Lelystad | Winkelwerk / Retail / Detailhandel | Parttime (overdag)